사이트 내 전체검색
제품소개

본문

첨부파일

2612A

dot 제조사   Keithley
dot 품목명   Sourcemeter
dot 제품특징   The 2600A System SourceMeter instruments
are suitable as either bench-top I-V characterization tools or as building block components of multi-channel I-V test systems. For bench-top use, Series 2600A instruments feature an embedded TSP Express Software
dot 옵션  
dot 제품가격  
The 2600A System SourceMeter instruments 

suitable as either bench-top I-V characterization tools or as building block components of multi-channel I-V test systems. For bench-top use, Series 2600A instruments feature an embedded TSP Express Software Tool that allows users to quickly and easily perform common I-V tests without programming or installing software. For system level applications, the Series 2600A's Test Script Processor (TSP) architecture, along with other new capabilities such as parallel test execution and precision timing, provides the highest throughput in the industry, lowering the cost of test.
  • Family of products offers wide dynamic range: 1fA to 50A and 1µV to 200V
  • 20,000 rdg/s provides faster test times and ability to capture transient device behaviour
  • Precision timing and channel synchronization (<500ns)
  • USB port for saving data and test scripts
  • LXI Class C compliance supports high speed data transfer
상단으로

전화 : 070-4193-5541  |  팩스 : 02-2685-5541  |  이메일 : aid-tech@aid-tech.co.kr  |  주소 : 서울특별시 구로구 경인로53길 15, 가동 2415호 (구로동, 중앙유통단지)
대표 : 박성완  |  사업자등록번호 : 250-55-00298  |  개인정보관리책임자 : 박성완

Copyright © AID-TECH All rights reserved.

모바일 버전으로 보기